Wednesday 1 June 2011

Massage - Ease the Pain Away

Yesterday i was feeling terribly ill because of flu. The weather was changing and my body couldnt bear the coldness of first winter days. I need to get up after very long hours of sleep to do something to make me feel relieved.

I went to Parramatta Westfield to look for a massage clinic as this is my comfort zone when i feel so sick and do not want to take any form of medicine. I was already eyeing the massage clinic next to Australia Post and decided to give it a try. The place is called Herb Steam & Massage.

The ladies on the reception is very accomodating and hospitable, the place was design with authentic chinese touch which is enticing to my eye. It took me several minutes to decide which service should i try, i was choosing between whole body massage which is affordable for $60 an hour or the Hot or Essential Oil Massage for $78 an hour. And since I am on minumum budget chose the whole body massage which i think, will relieve me from my terorizing agony and suites my budget. When you enter the glass door there are several room/spaces for massage. I didnt asked the name of the Lady who massage me, she was good and nice. She was able to pin point the achy parts and removed the muscle pains.

After my one hour pampering in massage, i didnt feel any additional headache or sudden change of gravity in my body. I felt so relax, relieved and revive. I have been in different massage places and this i can assure you that you will feel relaxed, pampered and energise after.

I am looking forward to try other services from Herb Steam & Massage soon... when i have budget again. :)

Should you want to know the address its: Herb Steam & Massage, Next to Australia Post on Level 1. Its near food choices. they have different varieties to choose from that will suit your pampering needs. :)

1 comment: