Sunday 22 May 2011

My First Bible Study - Part 2



During the bible study I learned a lot of things on being grateful to God's blessings. ... I realised how blessed i am despite the trials bestowed upon me. I can't thank God enough for directing me to different people from all walks of life to help and guide me during my darkest days. Most of all I thank God for giving me enough encouragement to continue the things that I am doing and for enlightening my mind on how things should be. I am simply gratefull because without Him I will be nothing.


As mentioned in Psalm 112:4

" Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full ofcompassion, and righteous."

and in Psalm 112:10

"The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish."


I know this will end soon, God want me to rely and trust Him with all my heart and mind. What I am experiencing right now is out of my hand and all i can do is to lift up everything to the Lord God Almighty I know that he have a purpose for this.
I thank my boss and my friend Lady for inviting me, my spirit was filled with new lesson and brand new energy, and to everybody who was so hospitable and gave me the warmest welcome. All i can say is THANK YOU and may GOD continue to bless you!!! Cheers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment